Enzo Bonafè Burgundy Beauty 804 last - 25% pre-order deposit
1,400 SEK ( 1,120 SEK ex VAT )
This is a 25% pre-order deposit for the Enzo Bonafè 3579 Burgundy Beauty semi brogue oxford. Pictures shows the exact same style/color but this version will be on the 804 last.
- Style 3579 Semi brogue oxford on the 804 last (fits similar to Carmina Rain but more elongated)
- Vitello Yoko (Burgundy Calf)
- Single leather sole with donkey back
- Black sole and black sole edge
- Black flat laces
- Hand welted
- Total price : 4480 SEK ex VAT / 5600 SEK inc. VAT
- Deposit: 25% pre-order deposit, 75% before delivery
The deposit 1120 SEK ex VAT / 1400 SEK inc. VAT is 25% of the full price. The remaining 75% will be billed before delivery. Delivery is estimated to mid-September 2017. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders, please verify your size before ordering.
This pre-order closes on February 24th.
Please make a note if you wish to include Enzo Bonafé shoe trees. These will be billed on your final invoice.
Add Shoe Trees
Need assistance? Email us for fitting advice.
About Enzo Bonafé
One of Italy's most skilled and acclaimed shoemakers Enzo Bonafé is a family business founded in 1963. One thing that sets Enzo Bonafé shoes apart is that they are hand welted, a form of artisanship long lost or considered too time consuming for most makers.
Shipping and returns
We ship globally. Our standard courier is FedEx but we also offer regular mail services for some regions. We offer a 30 day return policy (14 days sales or discounted items). Feel free to email us if you need further assistance.