GMTO Enzo Bonafè Cognac Tärnsjö Longwing 50% deposit
3,100 SEK2,480 SEK
This is a 50% GMTO deposit for the Enzo Bonafé Longwing in Cognac Tärnsjö. This group order will be the same style as picture in Cognac Tärnsjö leather. Please note that Oak Tärnsjö is vegetable tanned, milled leather - it may show slight signs of naturally occurring variances in hue and texture.
- Style 3934 Longwing
- 363MOD - round classic last
- Cognac Tärnsjö (as pictured on the boots)
- Millerighe rubber soles (as pictured)
- Chained Norvegese construction, 360 degrees
- Dark brown sole edge and rope laces with leather ends
- Full price is 6200 SEK including VAT (EU clients)
- Full price is 4960 SEK excluding VAT (non-EU only)
- Deposit: 50 % deposit / 50 % final payment
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders, please verify your size before ordering. This pre-order closes on December 16th. Please verify if you wish to order Enzo Bonafé shoe trees to your order. These will be billed on your final invoice.
Add Shoe Trees
Need assistance? Email us for fitting advice.
About Enzo Bonafé
One of Italy's most skilled and acclaimed shoemakers Enzo Bonafé is a family business founded in 1963. One thing that sets Enzo Bonafé shoes apart is that they are hand welted, a form of artisanship long lost or considered too time consuming for most makers.
Shipping and returns
We ship globally. Our standard courier is FedEx but we also offer regular mail services for some regions. We offer a 30 day return policy (14 days sales or discounted items). Feel free to email us if you need further assistance.