Total: 0 SEK 0 SEK Check out
We ship globally

Pre-Order Enzo Bonafè Oak Tärnsjö Jumper Boots 25% deposit

1,525 SEK1,220 SEK

This is a 25% pre-order deposit for the Enzo Bonafè 3824MOD Jumper boots in Oak Tärnsjö. Pictures shows the exact same style/color. Please note that Oak Tärnsjö is vegetable tanned, milled leather - it shows slight signs of naturally occurring variances in hue and texture.

  • Style 3824MOD Jumper boots
  • 363MOD last
  • Oak Tärnsjö leather
  • Genuine Dainite soles
  • Natural lining
  • Hand welted
  • Visible eyelets and speed hooks (as pictured)
  • Total price: 6100 SEK including VAT
  • Total price non-EU: 4880 SEK excluding VAT
  • Deposit: 25% pre-order deposit, 75% before delivery

The deposit 1525 SEK including VAT / 1220 SEK excluding VAT is 25% of the full price. The remaining 75% will be billed before delivery. Delivery is estimated to early fall of 2017. The full price is 6100 SEK / 4880 SEK ex VAT. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders, please verify your size before ordering. 

This pre-order closes on January 27th.  

Please make a note if you wish to include Enzo Bonafé shoe trees. These will be billed on your final invoice. 

 Boots  Enzo Bonafé  Rubber Sole

Add recommended shoe care

Related products